Answered By: ArRA Maestro Last Updated: May 20, 2017 Views: 165
1. Create your personal account. If you want to download an EBSCO eBook, create an EBSCO account. For eBrary eBooks, create an eBrary account.
2. Install Adobe Digital Editions onto your computer or mobile device.
3. From your computer, go to eBrary or EBSCO eBooks via www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/electronic_databases.asp.
4. Log in to your personal account.
5. Find the book you want to download.
6. Click the “Download” button.
7. You can read and annotate downloaded eBooks offline on your computer up to 21 days.
Chat with LORA