Answered By: ArRA Maestro
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2016     Views: 177

1. Fill out a charge slip/s at the 12/F, Archives Counter to request for theses and/or dissertations.

2. Present your university identification card.


Note: Theses and dissertations are strictly for room use only. Your ID will be kept in file until all borrowed materials are returned.


Related Topics

Chat with LORA