Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: May 03, 2018 Views: 37
If you have forgotten your password, or you didn't receive your initial welcome Email, you can reset your password via secret questions or by the Email address that you originally used during signup. Turnitin cannot send password reset information to any other Email address.
- Go to http://turnitin.com click the Log In button
2. Click the Click here hyperlink next to Forgot your password?
3. Type the email address you used to create your user profile in the Email Address box, then click Next
4. Select your language from the drop-down list; if y
5a. Type the answer to your secret question in the Answer box. You set your secret question and answer when you created your account
5b. If you have forgotten the answer to your secret question, click the link labelled Forgot your answer? This will send a link to reset your password to your registered Email address.
Note: You have 24 hours to change your password using the link that has been sent to you.
6. On the password reset page, enter a new password and log into Turnitin using the Email address and new password for your profile
note: If you do not receive an email containing the password reset link, please check your spam or junk mail folder.