Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: May 03, 2018 Views: 47
1. Click the Get Started button from your Turnitin welcome email
2. You will be directed to a quick 4-step introduction to Turnitin, with useful guidance to familiarize you with class and assignment creation, as well as adding your students. You can save this page for later reading, too.
At the bottom of Turnitin's Getting Started page, click the Create Password button to access Turnitin's account setup pages.
3. To create your password, enter your email address (this must be the same email address to which your Turnitin welcome email was sent), along with your last name or family name.
Click Next to continue.
4. Turnitin will send you an email to validate your account, with the subject: Set up your Turnitin Account. Return to your email inbox, ensuring you check your email client's spam or junk folder for this email.
5. Follow the instructions in your email to finish setting up your Turnitin account. This will direct you back to Turnitin's account setup pages.
Note: The create password URL included in your email contains a unique ID and will expire if you fail to click it within 24 hours. If your create password link is no longer working, click the link under Has your link expired? to request a new email.
6. Enter and confirm your new password. Your password must be between 6 and 12 characters, containing at least one letter and one number.
Click the Create Password button to finish the account setup process. Alternatively, click Cancel to abort.
7. Your account setup is now complete; an email will also be sent to confirm this setup. You can now log in to Turnitin to set your security question and answer and begin using the service.
Click the Log in Now link.
8. Using your email address and newly created password, enter this information in the login
9. Accomplish the secret question. Once done click Next to continue
10. Click the I Agree -- Continue button to accept Turnitin's user agreement and enter the Turnitin service. Alternatively, click I Disagree -- Logout.
For further information about the Turnitin User Guides > Instructor Guides > Feedback Studio, go to