Answered By: Roselle Maestro Last Updated: Jan 06, 2017 Views: 214
1. Go to www.dlsu.edu.ph/library.
2. Click the "Databases" link.
3. From the list of online databases, look for EBSCO (Elton B. Stephens Co.) Online. Click the “On Campus” or “Off Campus” link.
4. From the list of EBSCO services, select EBSCOhost Integrated Search.
5. To search within a single database, check the box before the database’s name.
6. To search for more than one database, check the boxes before the databases’ names and click the “Continue” button.
Chat with LORA