Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 23
To download Proquest eBooks Central (former eBrary) follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/
- Under the Discovery Service search box, look and click | eBooks |
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for Proquest eBooks Central (former eBrary)
- Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
- [On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- On the landing page of eBook Collection using Browse Subjects option. Or simply typing a keyword search using the Basic Search or Advanced Search box option you may search
BROWSE SUBJECTS search
BASIC SEARCH search
ADVANCED SEARCH option
- Key in/type a keyword/subject on the search box, then click Search
- Refine your search by limiting your search to Owned and subscribed to by my library
Refine your search may also be filtered by YEAR PUBLISHED, SUBJECT, LANGUAGE and AUTHOR
- Select/choose eBook you wish to download.
- Click the Full download icon opposite the title of the eBook
- Sign In to Ebook Central to download books or click Create Account to sign up first
- Key in/type your user login in information, then click Sign In
- Click Accept once the Important Notice pop up
- Choose a device, identify the computer you are using, then click Continue
- Install, if you do not have yet Adobe Digital Editions
Note: skip this part if you already have installed Adobe Digital Editions
- Select a download duration, then click Download Your Book