Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 6
To download Filipiniana eBooks Collection (EBSCO) follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/
- Under the Discovery Service search box, look and click | eBooks |
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for Filipiniana eBooks Collection (EBSCO
- Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
- [On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- On the landing page of Filipiniana eBooks Collection (EBSCO) you may search eBook Collection using Browse by Category. Or simply typing a keyword search using the Basic Search or Advanced Search box option
- Click a category under the Browse By Category option
- Select a Field limit in the Advanced Search option, key in/type a keyword/subject/title/author on the search box, then click Search
- On the landing page of your search result/s, click Download
- Download eBook (Borrow) will pop up, click Sign In / Create Account
Note:To download an eBook, you need to register/create an account within EBSCO (create account if you do not have yet EBSCO account)
- Download eBook (Borrow) will be displayed, select a download duration and choose a format (if applicable)
- Click the I have Adobe Digital Editions or equivalent installed.* and click Download