Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 0
Answered By: May Cajes
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 0
To download Gale Virtual Reference Library follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/
- Under the Discovery Service search box, look and click | eBooks |
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for Filipiniana eBooks Collection (EBSCO
- Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
- [On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- On the landing page of Gale Virtual Reference Library you may search eBook Collection using Basic Search or Advanced Search option. Another search option is by Subject, Publication, Entire Document and by type of Collections search
- Using the Basic Search option, key in/type a keyword/subject/publication (title)/entire document (title) on the search box, then click Search icon
Note: On the Results for Basic Search you may still limit your Search within results
- On the landing page of your Results for Basic Search, select/click desired title of the book you wish to download.
- On the Tools area click Download
- Choose Download Format Options, then click Download