Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Dec 20, 2018 Views: 11
To download OECD iLibrary follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/
- Under the Discovery Service search box, look and click | eBooks |
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for OECD iLibrary
- Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
- [On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- On the landing page of eBook Collection using Browse by Category. Or simply typing a keyword search using the Basic Search or Advanced Search box option you may search
Search by Category
Browse by Theme
Browse by Country
Browse by Theme and Country
Search by Basic or Advanced Search
- On the Basic search box, type keyword or author name or title of the book you are looking for, then click the search icon
- On the landing page of your Results for Basic Search, select/click pdf icon of the book you wish to download.
- Referring below, please take note of the type of Access Key that we have