Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Dec 20, 2018 Views: 87
To download ScienceDirect (Freedom Collection) follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/
- Under the Discovery Service search box, look and click | eBooks |
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for ScienceDirect (Freedom Collection)
- Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
- [On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- On the landing page of eBook Collection using Basic search option by typing keyword, author name, journal/book title by Advanced Search box option. Or simply clicking the Journals & Books you may search
Journals & Books
C. DOWNLOADING using Journals & Books
- Click the Journals & Books link link
On the landing page of the Journals & Books you may refine publication search by Domain, Publication type, Access type or use Search for journal or book title search box.
- Refine your search by Domain (or choose subject area) e.g. Chemistry. Filter Publication type to Books and Access type to Subscribed & complimentary.
- Click desired title to download
- Click Download all chapters to download entire book. Or use Actions for 1 selected chapters to select/deselect chapters.