Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Dec 20, 2018 Views: 12
Answered By: May Cajes
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2018 Views: 12
To download Springer 2011 eBooks Collection follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/
- Under the Discovery Service search box, look and click | eBooks |
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for Springer 2011 eBooks Collection
- Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
- [On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- On the landing page of eBook Collection using Browse by discipline. Or simply by Basic search option (by typing keyword, author name, book title) or by Advanced Search box option. you may search
- On the Basic search box, type keyword or author name or title of the book you are looking for, then click the search icon
- From the landing page of your search Result(s) uncheck Include Preview-Only content to view full text/DLSU library subscription.
- Under Content Type click Book. Then select/click preferred title
- Click Download book PDF for full text download. Or use Download per chapter option to download/select preferred chapters by clicking PDF opposite to every title.