Answered By: Marian Eclevia Last Updated: May 31, 2017 Views: 108
For paying visitors, you need to present the following requirements:
- Valid Identification card issued by the school/institution/company.
- Referral letter signed by the Chief Librarian or authorized official/project
Below are research fees:
- Per day : Php100.00
- Per Term (3 consecutive months; no access during term/summer breaks) : Php800.00
- Present requirements and leave I. D. (school/institution/company) with the Security desk attendant at the Main Gate.
- Proceed to the Library and register on the visitors' log book at the Security Control guard.
- Present referral letter and/or consortium/alumni card to the Information Desk attendant, 6th floor of the Henry Sy Sr. Hall
- Secure visiting users /application feedback form at the Information Desk.
- Proceed to the desired section of the Library.
- Submit accomplished feedback form to the Information Desk attendant before leaving the Library premises.
- All materials are for room use only.
- As a general rule, paying and nonpaying visiting users are not allowed access and use of the Instructional Media Services' resources and facilities, Internet, Cybernook facilities, and graduate/faculty corner.
- Use of archival materials requires prior approval from the Archivist.
- No visiting user shall be accommodated from the first day of the final examination until the last day of the term and during term/summer breaks.
- The visiting user's fee is good only for the use of the Main Library's resources/facilities. Those who would want to use the resources of satellite libraries will be charged an additional fee of P100.00/per person/visit.
- The Director of the Library reserves the right to cancel requests when deemed necessary
To know our collection, please navigate our online catalog http:www.lib1000.dlsu.edu.ph
Library items are arranged by format and call number.
Chat with LORA