Answered By: Laurence Narvaez Last Updated: Jun 18, 2014 Views: 46
Instructions on how to download Reports/Annual Reports from Proquest online.
1. Go go Proquest Online. Open www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/electronic_databases.asp, look for Proquest Online and click the type of access if in-campus of off-campus.
2. If off-campus, enter your MyLibrary account details when prompted.
3. Once you are in the Proqeust Search page, click the advanced option and click Data and Reports
4. Type the keyword (e.g. company name) on the search box and click the search button.
5. If there are too many results, you can narrow your search by clicking the “Reports” limiter.
6. Click the “Full text – PDF” link to open the report.
Chat with LORA