Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Feb 05, 2018 Views: 88
Answered By: May Cajes
Last Updated: Feb 05, 2018 Views: 88
Please be informed that eating and bringing food within the Discussion Rooms are strictly discourage. For your guidance, please read policy below on the guides on using the Discussion Rooms.
- The discussion rooms are available for use of all bona fide students, faculty, and staff of the University.
- Use of the room is limited to a minimum 3 persons.
- The maximum number of users should not exceed the room's capacity (which is 4 or 6 or 8, depending on which room is being reserved).
- Use of the rooms is on a first come first served basis. Those who would want to be assured of a room, however, may make prior reservations:
- Reservation may be made one day before the intended date of use through the online booking system
- The group should choose among themselves a representative who will make the reservation.
- The group’s representative is allowed to book only one discussion room per day.
- An activated MyLibrary account is required in booking for the rooms.
- Only groups with a minimum of 3 members physically present at the specified reservation time shall be allowed to enter the room.
- The Learning Commons reserves the right to cancel reservation of groups who fail to show up within the first 15 minutes of the scheduled reservation
- To claim for the key, the remote control (for the air-conditioning unit) and the white board eraser, the group's representative should present his/her DLSU ID card.
- Use of the room is limited to a maximum of 2 hours. Extension of use may be considered subject to the room's availability.
- Users of the room shall be held liable for damages and/or losses caused by negligent use of the facility.
- The following are prohibited inside the discussion rooms:
- Playing cards/board games/musical instruments
- Leaving personal belongings unattended
- Bringing in of additional chairs and other pieces of furniture
- The Learning Commons reserves the right to approve/disapprove use of the discussion rooms.