Answered By: LORA Last Updated: Mar 10, 2017 Views: 1429
Your MyLibrary account is your passport to the library's online resources.
In case you forgot your PIN/Password, you can reset/change it by following these simple procedure:
1. Go to the WebOPAC at http://lib1000.dlsu.edu.ph . Click the "MyLibrary" link.
2. Click the "Forgot your PIN" button.
3. Type your ID number and click the "submit" button.
4. An email will be sent to your DLSU email account. Go to http://gmail.com and login to
your DLSU email account.
5. Check your inbox and look for an email with the subject "Request to reset your library
password". Open the email and click the link provided.
6. Type your ID number and create your new MyLibrary PIN/password.
7. Click the submit button and a notification that your MyLibrary PIN has been changed
(Note: If you have encoutered any problems changing your MyLibrary account, you can request to delete your password by send a request letter to email@example.com using your DLSU email account.)
Chat with LORA