Answered By: Marian Eclevia Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 424
1. Go to www.dlsu.edu.ph/library
2. Click the “Classic Catalog" link.
3. The basic search page will appear on your screen. Enter the title or keyword(s) in the search box.
4. Using the drop-down menu, change the "View Entire Collection" to "e-Books and computer files". Then, click the "Submit" button.
5. The search results will be displayed on your screen. Click the title link to view the details of the eBook. Notice that eBooks have no call number.
6. For off-campus access, log in using your MyLibrary. Existing MyLibrary users who may have forgotten their personal identification number (PIN) or password, may follow the directions HERE to reset them.
For video tutorials, please click HERE.