Answered By: ArRA Maestro Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 440
A self-checkout machine is now available during regular service hours at the Filipiniana Section, 10/F of Henry Sy, Sr. Hall.
To use the self-checkout machine, please follow these simple steps:
- Tap the “Borrow Items” button.
- Scan your ID or key in your ID number.
- Enter your MyLibrary account PIN/password. If you have no account yet, you may create one HERE. In case you have forgotten your password, please ask assistance from the library staff.
- Scan the barcode/s of the book/s you wish to check out. The barcode is located at the inside back cover of the book.
- Tap "Finish".
- Select "Yes" if done or “No” to go back to the previous screen.
- Get your transaction receipt.
Consistent with over-the-counter service, books and other library materials classified as "Room Use Only", "Lib Use Only", and "On Hold", cannot be checked out for home reading.