Q. How do I borrow books using the self-checkout counter?
A self-checkout machine is now available during regular service hours at the Filipiniana, 12F of Henry Sy, Sr. Hall.
To use the self-checkout machine, please follow these simple steps:
1. Tap the “Borrow Items” button.
2. Scan your ID or key in your ID number.
3. Enter your MyLibrary account PIN/password. If you have no account yet, you may create one HERE. In case you have forgotten your password, please ask assistance from the library staff.
4. Scan the barcode/s of the book/s you wish to check out. The barcode is located at the inside back cover of the book.
5. Tap "Finish".
6. Select "Yes" if done or “No” to go back to the previous screen.
7. Get your transaction receipt.
Consistent with over-the-counter service, books and other library materials classified as "Room Use Only", "Lib Use Only", and "On Hold", cannot be checked out for home reading.