Answered By: John Louie Zabala Last Updated: Oct 15, 2019 Views: 1343
For library users who have trouble signing in with their MyLibrary accounts despite resetting or changing their passwords, It might mean that they need to clear their browser's data/cache.
For Google Chrome users
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
For Safari users
1. Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
2. Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
3. Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
You may want to also clear your browser history. Select the History drop-down, then Clear History.