Answered By: ArRA Maestro Last Updated: Jan 22, 2019 Views: 332
1. Create your personal account.
a. If you want to download an EBSCO eBook, create an EBSCO account.
b. For eBrary eBooks, create an eBrary account.
2. Install Adobe Digital Editions onto your computer or mobile device.
3. From your computer, go to eBrary or EBSCO eBooks via this link
4. Log in to your personal account.
5. Find the book you want to download.
6. Click the “Download” button.
You can read and annotate downloaded eBooks offline on your computer up to 21 days.
Chat with LORA