Answered By: Mennie Ruth Viray Last Updated: Jan 29, 2019 Views: 1307
After deciding on the books you want to borrow, here are three easy steps on how to checkout the books:
1. Proceed to the checkout counters located at the following floors:
- 6th floor (Information Desk)
- 8th floor (Circulation Desk)
- 10th Floor (Filipiniana Circulation Desk)
2. Hand over the books to the library staff-in-charge and your ID.
3. After the books have been checked out, claim the books and the transaction receipt.
You also have an option to borrow the books using the Self-Check Machines. Follow this link for a short tutorial on how to use the SCMs.
If you wish to renew or extend your borrowing for another week, you may do so online using your MyLibrary account.
Chat with LORA