Answered By: ArRA Maestro Last Updated: Jan 22, 2019 Views: 883
1. Go to www.dlsu.edu.ph/library.
2. Click the "Databases" link.
3. From the list of online databases, look for EBSCO (Elton B. Stephens Co.) Online. Click the “On Campus” or “Off Campus” link.
4. From the list of EBSCO services, select EBSCOhost Integrated Search.
5. To search within a single database, check the box before the database’s name.
6. To search for more than one database, check the boxes before the databases’ names and click the “Continue” button.
***NOTE*** To access EBSCO and other online resources off campus, you need to have your MyLibrary account activated. If you do not have a MyLibary account, follow the instructions provided here