Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Dec 20, 2018 Views: 299
Answered By: May Cajes
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2018 Views: 299
To download Taylor and Francis eBooks follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/
- Under the Discovery Service search box, look and click | eBooks |
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for Taylor and Francis eBooks
- Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
- [On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- On the landing page of eBook Collection using Basic search option (to search for keywords, authors, titles and ISBN) or using BROWSE BY SUBJECTS option. you may search
BROWSE BY SUBJECTS
- On the Basic search box, type keyword, author, title or ISBN of the book you are looking for, then click search icon
- On the landing page of your Search Result/s filter by checking the box of Show content I have access to (to show only full text content). Then select/click title you wish to download.
- Click Download PDF. Or use Download per chapter option, to download/select preferred chapters by clicking DOWNLOAD opposite to every title.
NOTE: Please take note below access type icon and their meaning.