Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Dec 21, 2018 Views: 51
Answered By: May Cajes
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2018 Views: 51
To download Consortium of Engineering Libraries-Philippines (CELPh) eBooks follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/
- Under the Discovery Service search box, look and click | eBooks |
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for Consortium of Engineering Libraries-Philippines (CELPh)
- Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
- [On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- On the landing page of eBook Collection using Subject categories & content types, Basic search (to search for keywords and publication title) or using Advanced search option. you may search
Subject categories & content types
- On the landing page of Wiley Online Library > Digital Resources for the Consortium of Engineering Libraries – Philippines (CELPh) select Subject category and on the list of results click preferred Title to download.