Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: May 14, 2019 Views: 11
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for EBSCO Research Databases. Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
[On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- Under the Select New Service page, click EBSCOhost Integrated Search
- On the Choose Databases page Select or Deselect all databases, then click Continue
- On the EBSCOhost Advanced search page, select field e.g. Author, Title, Subject Terms, Source, etc.
- Type your key search on the boxes, then click Search
- Or, further refine your search using limiters under Limit your results