Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Jun 05, 2020 Views: 5
Answered By: May Cajes
Last Updated: Jun 05, 2020 Views: 5
To download eBooks using Oxford Reference follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/
- Under the Discovery Service search box, look and click | eBooks |
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for Oxford Reference
- Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
- [On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- On the landing page of Oxford Reference, you may search eBook Collection by Subject, Reference Type, Browse & search entries, Browse & search books, Show books in my subscription, or Download a full title list Category. Or simply type a keyword search using the Basic Search box option.
- Using the Basic Search option, key in/type a keyword/subject/publication (title)/entire document (title) on the search box, then click the Search icon
- On the Results for Basic Search, limit your search using Narrow Your Choices option
- On the landing page of your Results for Basic Search, select/click the desired title of the book you wish to access.
- On the landing page click Entries link
- On the A-Z list, select the first letter of the word you are looking for (e.g. letter R for Racism)
- On the result list, look/click the word Racism
- On the landing page, you may now Select/Copy the description/meaning of the word. Or Save, Cite and choose Download desired citation format