Answered By: Bing Dancalan Last Updated: Jul 07, 2020 Views: 127
1. Go to Library OPAC at https://lib1000.dlsu.edu.ph and then click MyLibrary
2. Login to your MyLibrary
- If you have not registered your MyLibrary account yet click here
- If you have forgotten your password to your MyLibrary click here
3. On your patron information page, search for title or the subject of the book you want to request
4. On the search result page, select the item you want to reserve then click the Request this Title Link
5. On the Request Confirmation Page, mark or select the item you want to request, then click the [Request Selected Item] button and wait for the confirmation page
6. On the Confirmation Page, click the Return to List button to return to the previous result page.
7. On the previous result page select another item on the same topic, or search for another item, or click the Return to your Record Link on the left side menu under Member Option to return to your information page and view your requests list, or search for another item to add to your request
8. When done click Logout on the Member Option menu.