Answered By: LORA Eclevia Last Updated: Sep 23, 2020 Views: 846
Step 1: Log in to AnimoSpace and select the course in which your assignment was submitted.
Step 2: From the left-hand navigation, select [ASSIGNMENTS]
Step 3: Select the relevant assignment.
Step 4: On the right-hand side of the page, click the [Submission Details].
Step 5: To view the similarity report, click the similarity percentage (small box in blue, green, yellow or red).
Below is a sample similarity report generated by Turnitin.
Step 6: Select the print icon from the bottom left-hand corner of the document viewer.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT SIMILARITY REPORT
- Acceptable similarity score varies depending on your college, department, and instructor. Please ask your instructor to be sure.
- Always keep a copy of the similarity report for future reference.
- Should you need to delete the previous submission, please email the Libraries at email@example.com. For more information, please check out this FAQ.
- All faculty and enrolled students in AnimoSpace will automatically have Turnitin accounts. If you need assistance in setting up your AnimoSpace account, you may send an email to ASIST (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Creation of Turnitin assignments, submission of student papers, and viewing similarity reports will now be done through AnimoSpace only.
Chat with LORA