Answered By: LORA Eclevia Last Updated: Sep 23, 2020 Views: 26
Step 1: Log in to AnimoSpace and click the [Courses] tab.
Step 2: From your dashboard, select [AnimoSpace Lounge for Teachers].
Step 3: From the [Assignment] tab, open your assignment.
Step 4: Use the [Submit Assignment] button to start uploading your submission.
Step 5: Click [Choose File] to select the file that you would like to submit. You may also submit documents from Google Drive and Office 365. Turnitin accepts the following file types: Microsoft Word® (DOC and DOCX), Corel WordPerfect®, HTML Adobe PostScript®, Plain text (TXT), Rich Text Format (RTF), Portable Document Format (PDF), OpenOffice (ODT), Hangul (HWP), Powerpoint (PPT), and Google Docs via Google Drive™.
Step 6: When you're done, read the End-User License Agreement and tick the checkbox near the [I agree to the tool's End-User License Agreement] if you agree.
Step 7: Select the [Submit to Turnitin] to upload your assignment. Please note that the Turnitin assignment in [AnimoSpace Lounge for Teachers] allows multiple resubmissions of drafts.
Step 8: Go back to the assignment page to view the submission details.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN SUBMITTING AN ASSIGNMENT
- Depending on your instructor's requirements, you may resubmit your revised paper until the due date.
- Always keep a copy of the similarity report for future reference.
- Should you need to delete the previous submission, please email the Libraries at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please check out this FAQ.
- All faculty and enrolled students in AnimoSpace will automatically have Turnitin accounts. If you need assistance in setting up your AnimoSpace account, you may send an email to ASIST (email@example.com)
- Creation of Turnitin assignments, submission of student papers, and viewing similarity reports will now be done through AnimoSpace only.
Chat with LORA