Answered By: Luis Ezra Cruz Last Updated: Oct 25, 2023 Views: 4692
 Open another tab and go to https://animosearch.dlsu.edu.ph and click the MyLibrary link on the top-right side of the page.
 If you are already logged in to your DLSU Gmail account, this will automatically sign you into MyLibrary. Otherwise, you will be prompted to login your DLSU Gmail credentials.
 Once logged in, click on the drop-down arrow after your name on the top-right side of the page and  click on the [MyLibrary Account] link to display all of your current and outstanding loans, requests, fees and fines, and general messages from the Libraries.
The MyLibrary portal consists of several tabs (see image below) which enable you to view the content of your MyLibrary account and perform various library-related services, such as renewing a book or canceling a request.
- Overview – Displays a summary of each of the tabs to allow you to see if any action is required.
- Loans – Displays all of your current and outstanding loans.
- Requests – Displays all of your current requests.
- Fines & Fees – Displays all of your current fees and fines.
- Blocks & Messages – Displays all general messages and any blocks that may prevent you from accessing services in the library.
- Personal Details – You can tailor the user interface so that it reflects the way you usually search. For example, you can specify the default language, modify user details, and change your password.
For further help, you may Chat with LORA or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.