Answered By: LORA Libraries
Last Updated: May 31, 2017     Views: 42

Dear Elda,

Are you currently enrolled in residency? PhD or MA? 

If so, you will have to pay for a library fee. 

PhD and MA students in residency have to pay for an additional library fee to access the electronic databases off-campus.

Kindly visit the Information-Reference section so that they can issue a payment slip.

Thank you.



Related Topics

Chat with LORA