Answered By: LORA Janice Last Updated: Oct 14, 2019 Views: 4012
Your MyLibrary account is your passport to the library's online resources.
In case you forgot your Password, you can reset/change it by following this simple procedure:
1. Open the WebOPAC at http://lib1000.dlsu.edu.ph . Click the "MyLibrary" link.
2. Click the "Forgot your PIN" button.
3. Type your ID number and click the "Submit" button.
4. An email will be sent to your DLSU email account. Go to http://gmail.com and login to
your DLSU email account.
5. Check your inbox and look for an email with the subject "Request to reset your library
password". Open the email and click the link provided.
6. Type your ID number and create your new MyLibrary PIN/password.
Other important considerations for the password:
It should not contain characters repeated three or more times (ex. aaaa or ababa or bbbbb).
It should not contain part of your name or ID number.
PIN/Password is case sensitive.
Please be reminded that your MyLibrary Password is different and independent from your MyLasalle password.
7. Click the submit button and a notification that your MyLibrary PIN has been changed
Note: If you have encountered any problem changing your MyLibrary account, you may request the deletion of your password by sending an email to email@example.com using your DLSU account.