Answered By: Mennie Ruth Viray
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2019     Views: 70

A Student/Faculty who lost his/her ID is still allowed to borrow books and avail of other library services with a Campus Pass or Temporary ID. For those who've paid for their ID replacement, the official receipt would also be considered as evidence.

Chat with LORA