Answered By: LORA Libraries Last Updated: Jun 30, 2020 Views: 1868
A few reminders:
a. Reservation of books is allowed only for books that are currently out on loan.
b. Books that are available on shelf is on first come, first served basis.
Here are the steps on how to request/reserve a book online:
1. Go to the library's online catalog at http://lib1000.dlsu.edu.ph. Search the material you want to borrow.
2. From the search results, check if the material you want to use is already out on loan. If it is available, please proceed to the shelf and get the book. If already on loan, click the "reserve" link.
3. Enter your MyLibrary username (ID number) and password then click on the submit button.
4. For multiple copies of books, select and click only one item by clicking on the radio button. Click on the [REQUEST SELECTED ITEM] button to complete the process.
5. A message will appear to let you know if you have been successful in reserving the material.
6. To search and request for another book, go to the Member Option Menu and click Return to Your Record.