Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 234
Answered By: May Cajes
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 234
To download eBooks using McGraw-Hill eBooks on Mechanical Engineering follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/library/
- Under the Discovery Service search box, look and click | eBooks |
- From the alphabetical list of our subscriptions look for McGraw-Hill eBooks on Mechanical Engineering
- Click [On Campus] or [Off Campus] access, whichever is applicable.
- [On Campus] is a direct access link (within campus use) to our electronic subscriptions. [Off Campus] is a remote access link to our electronic subscriptions which requires library patrons MyLibrary account user login (separate account from MyLaSalle). To register to MyLibrary, go to http://libanswers.dlsu.edu.ph/faq/2913 and follow the instructions.
- On the landing page of eBook Collection using Browse by Category. Or simply typing a keyword search using the Basic Search or Advanced Search box option you may search
- Using the Basic Search option, key in/type a words/phrases/DOI/ISBN/keywords/etc. on the search box, then click Search icon
- Note: On your Search Results take note of the status
- No Access Full Access
- On the landing page of your Results for Basic Search, select/click desired title of the book you wish to download.
- Click Open eBook tab
- Then look/click the Download icon
- Select/click Download Document format you want