Answered By: May Cajes Last Updated: Feb 27, 2019 Views: 1215
Answered By: May Cajes
Last Updated: Feb 27, 2019 Views: 1215
To use GCash QR using your smartphone simply:
- Click on Pay QR on the main page.
- Tap on the “Scan QR Code” Icon.
- Align the camera at the cashier’s QR code.
- Once the app detects and identifies the merchant, input the total amount of your purchase (amount to pay).
- Confirm transaction details. Both you and the identified payment counter in the library will receive an SMS from 2882, which will serve as your receipt.
Note: designated payment counters in The Learning Commons, HSSH: 6th floor, 7th floor, 8th floor, and 9th floor.