Answered By: Roselle Maestro Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 59
To search using the Discovery Service, please follow the instructions in this link.
Then here's how you download the full text of the article:
1. Limit your results to full-text by clicking the check box before Full text under Limit to on the right side of the screen.
2. Results will be limited to journal articles with full text only. Select and click desired title.
3. Click on the PDF full text icon on the left side of the page.
4. Click Download PDF.
5. The document will open in a new tab. Once finished loading, right click, then Save As.
6. Make sure that the document is in Adobe Acrobat Document format. Then click Save.
For one-on-one instruction with RIA (Roving Information Assistant), kindly accomplish this online request form.
Chat with LORA