Answered By: Marian Eclevia Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 376
1. Go to www.dlsu.edu.ph/library
2. Click the "Databases” tab.
3. Click the “eBooks” tab.
4. eBook databases are arranged alphabetically. To search with a single database, select "On-campus" or "Off-campus" link as appropriate.
5. For off-campus access, log in using your MyLibrary. Existing MyLibrary users who may have forgotten their personal identification number (PIN) or password, may follow the directions HERE to reset them.
6. Enter the title or keyword(s) in the search box. Then, click the search button.
7. Click the title link to view the table of contents.
For video tutorials, please click here.